Enchanted Landscapes® offers internships providing on-the-job learning experiences for college students. Our internships offer participants the opportunity to gain experience in their chosen field of study. The departments of Enchanted Landscapes® that offer internship positions are as follows:
- Creative Writing - Applicants get an opportunity to write for our monthly eZine, ELNEWS, or our Travelogue Blog as well as copywriting and editing of web content.
- Digital Photography - High quality photos are an asset we value. When you join our photography section, you get to experience state-of-the-art photo cameras. Contributions here are relevant for our photo gallery, photo material for our website, Blog and eZine as well as a new series of publications we have began to create.
- Graphics Design - How would you like to join our team of creatives developing great graphics for our online advertising, travel guides and website? This is the right place for you.
- Marketing & Sales - Are you the kind of guy who can sell air? Well, you do not have to go to those extremes but that just begins to tell us of your potential. We need people like you to move our online advertising products. If you exist, do let us know!
- DeskTop Publishing - We have started a new exciting series of publications; our photo book captures captivating aspects of Kenya through illustrated photography. We intend to be producing this monthly. Come on board and this will be a great learning experience for you.
To qualify as an intern, students must:
- Be in good academic standing and a part or full time student.
- Be enrolled in a relevant certificate, diploma or bachelor's degree programme.
- Have great oral and written communication skills.
- Meet minimum qualifications and requirements of the position.
- Be authorized to work in Kenya for any company.
The job performance of the interns is periodically evaluated during the 12-week internship. The intern's manager performs a midway and final evaluation. All interns will receive a final evaluation at the termination of their part time internship. In Enchanted Landscapes®' effort to grow and improve the intern programme, each intern is asked to provide feedback and program summary at the completion of his or her work assignment.
The Application Process – What to Expect
Enchanted Landscapes® encourages qualified candidates to apply for open positions. Your resume will be reviewed and considered for the open position for which you have applied. In the event that your qualifications and experience match with the requirements of the position, you will be contacted by an Enchanted Landscapes® representative.
Due to the high number and volume of resumes and applications Enchanted Landscapes® receives, we are not able to directly contact everyone who applies; however, each applicant will receive an automated response indicating receipt of their resume.
Benefits to You
- Networking Opportunities.
- Great resume builder for your career.
- A Enchanted Landscapes® certificate of competency whch adds to your portfolio.
- Potential for earning commissions (especially for the Sales and Marketing section).